domingo, 21 de septiembre de 2014

First impression and expectations

My first impression about the course, first I saw the teacher, which in previous quarters had already seen, but had never spoken to her. What I could say about her was that she is always energetic, happy, sweet, funny,responsable and strict. Then come into the class I realized that everything I had imagined about the teacher was true, then I knew that the course would be nice and succesful but without leaving it would be a bit tricky because they have several tasks to do and  it is important for me.

About what I expect of course, is: 

  • Have more vocabulary to improve my skills with the communication and thus avoid the frustration. 
  • Correct what it takes to achieve and thus say or give a point of view without problems. 
  • I hope that the tasks are easy to complete for me, that do not make me feel bored. 
  • I would like to leave a good impression to the teacher and ask for help if necessary. 
  • Meet other people with different careers, different points of view and the same way correct me when I say, write or hear something that is not understood.
  • Not become jealous of my classmates at the time having an extra candy for an extra response.
  • Expect to have moments in which they can express art.
Finally in these last days I liked the dynamics of the group, the way the teacher works, something that catches my attention is that when the teacher asks a question and someone answers correctly, she runs to her desk and searches a candy-give as a prize, but I have not won one yet. The good thing is I have learned new vocabulary and I have corrected some things. I know one day I will win one of their candies. And also I know that is a lot to learn and I also know that I have time to learn and put into practice.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario