I would like to talk some of my heroes, who in this case are my dear parents. Why are my mom and dad? is simple they have been with me since the moment that they realized that I was in my mommy belly, without care if they sometime it was hard to take care of me, they have always shown me that love me and protect me no matter what happens and anyone who wants to hurt me or my brothers.
My parents have very good qualities, actually they have many but for now just say a few, which are actually the same for my father and mother. Started because my parents are the people best able to love mealthough me angry with them, all the time telling me how much they love me and my brothers too, both are fun, always bring me a smile when I was little and had given me a blow to the knee because I wais playng and they told me it was something small, that I was very brave, and so that I managed to smile.
My parents are my heroes because I've never seen surrendering to anyone, even if they have big problems, always shown happy and not allow my brothers and I know they're wrong, my parents have done a great job with my brothers and me, they us have supported, have scolded us to put ourselves in the right way, they have taught us to never surrender us to give our best at all times, for that and many other reasons I love them and consider them my HEROES .
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario