Difficulty in English - progress
Problems with English, I think everyone at some point have had difficulties or problems with English for a variety of situations, mentioning a few that I found, may be that the problems are not always from the student, sometimes it may be that teachers are not prepared to teach a class or level of English in specific, including not only the student feels embarrassment for not knowing something, but when teachers started classes had a similar experience, to mention another problem is that some people tend to distraese very easily.If I talk about my problems during the course you could say that I had problems with some vocabulary with grammar because I tend to tangle times and course structures and fluency when I have to talk.
Elsewhere I found some tips to get better or learn English in a easier way, on this site mentioned that it's good to learn vocabulary through phrases and that it is useless to learn many words if you dont know how to apply it to a context, it is also good to check or ask questions as they would in an interview and given in the same instant and also propose that it is better to listen than read because it gives you an idea may sound like phonemes, it says that it is the only effective way because you can continue reading and couple it to how it sounds.
As to learn songs is another great method because it mixes the foregoing reading and listening, there is now much technology with which to search for courses or help us out a doubt about English, so much technology and can find applications as "LyricsTraining" showing at the end of the song the punctuation you've had in the song this application tells us that as a game because you sing the song as karaoke and you can try and do a little competition with friends and so improve a little more fun, the fluenia, pronunciation and even to understand some tenses.

And as a last point of wanted to speak would the movies, a less interactive method or requiring less physical activity because you just sit and enjoy the movie, there are many films that serve to practice English ranging from beginners to high or expert level for novices to call in some way be seen movies like jungle Book and lion king that are recommended in some websites and see there are many types of movies that are for learning only choose the genre that you like whether it be romantic, that of action, music and more. There are even movies for a certain type of English such as the business and propose prlicula "The Office" with a diaologo that can occur in a typical office.
In closing I would like to review some of my progress and what kind of methods I've used to improve my English, remembering a little vocabulary promeros was one of my problems and I mentioned at the beginning, when I did not understand a word or phrase you write down somewhere you can see, such as my book or my notebook where then pointed the meaning of the word or phrase. My grammar've practiced a lot but always make mistakes and I can say I'm human, not perfect, practical and make notes from other books of grammar to see if one day remember the small differences that are tense and my creep I practice at home a little, either put me to play with my brothers and tell me a phrase, or even correct them corrijen them to me with these small acts think I've improved and they'll keep doing as you learn more. As for the methods I use meciono I see many movies and listen to much music in English with them through subtitle or lyrics of the song'm reading, understanding and partnering with what I have seen in class.
Bibliography:
Aguirre, F., Cruz, E., Gualpa, M.(2014). Slideshare. Problemas del aprendizaje en un idioma extranjero. Recuperado de http://es.slideshare.net/esthercruzb/tics-por-elizabeth-cruz
Aitor, (2010). Ideas, trucos y tecnología para la vida diaria. 8 técnicas realmente efectivas para mejorar tu inglés. Recuperado de http://www.uncafelitoalasonce.com/8-tecnicas-realmente-efectivas-para-mejorar-tu-ingles/
Santos, E. (2014). Softonic. Como aprender ingles con canciones. Recuperado de http://articulos.softonic.com/aprender-ingles-con-canciones
Casuso, G. (2014). About en el español. 20 peliculas par aprender ingles. Recuperado de http://ingles.about.com/od/Recursos_para_estudiantes/a/20-Peliculas-Para-Aprender-Ingles.htm
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario